Integrative and Functional Medicine Strategies for Physical and Emotional Healing
Sparks Family Medicine is currently offering only telemedicine visits to traditional patients. The current office location on Twain is for integrative and functional medicine services. Please email the office with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org, as staff is working remotely.
Sparks Family Medicine is exploring opportunities, including adding providers and locations, to provide in-person visits in a hybrid practice model. Please email the office if you are a provider interested in working with Sparks Family Medicine.
- Telemedicine Visits
- Integrative/Functional Medicine Evaluation
- Functional Medicine Program
- ART Assessments
Common Topics Addressed
- Fatigue/Brain Fog
- Muscle Aches
- Gut Health
- Toxic Exposure
- Vector-Borne Diseases
- Immune System Dysfunction
- Chronic Disease
- NOTICE: Effective March 1, 2023, the monthly Functional Medicine Program fee (“ABA payment”) for some patients will be increasing. SFM will contact individual patients.
- Office staff works Monday through Thursday.
- Please use the Patient Portal to send secure messages to the staff.
The Patient Portal
- Office notes are available under “Encounter List” on the patient portal.
- It is important to review office notes to determine patient actions before the next visit.
Address, Phone and Fax
- Sparks Family Medicine, Ltd.
- 10785 W. Twain Ave., Suite 221
- Las Vegas, NV 89135
- (702) 722-2200 Phone
- (702) 722-2201 Fax