Dr. Amy Sparks operates Sparks Family Medicine, Ltd. in Las Vegas, Nevada. Dr. Sparks is an Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner (IFMCP), which required the completion of the Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice core course, six Advanced Practice Modules, a case study demonstrating Functional Medicine principles and passage of the Institute of Functional Medicine written exam.
Dr. Sparks is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine (ABIHM). She served as Chief of Staff for Summerlin Hospital Medical Center from 2005 through 2006 and served on the Board of Governors for Summerlin Hospital from 2005 through 2013.
Dr. Sparks completed her Family Medicine residency at the University of Kansas in 2000 and opened Sparks Family Medicine in 2002.
Dr. Sparks has received numerous patient recognition awards, including:
- Family Practice Top Doctor 2011, (Las Vegas Life Magazine)
- Family Practice Top Doctors 2011, (Las Vegas Seven Magazine)
- Family Practice Nurses’ Choice 2007, (Las Vegas Life Magazine)
- Family Practice Top Doctor, 2006, (Las Vegas Life Magazine)
- Top Doctor, 2005, (Summerlin Magazine)
- Family Practice Top Doctors, 2004, (Las Vegas Life Magazine)