Skip to content
- For information on work place or motor vehicle injuries, CLICK HERE.
- A complete and accurate health history including all allergies, procedures and medication is vital to facilitate quality healthcare.
- Prescription refills should be phoned to your pharmacy, which will fax a refill request to be reviewed by your provider. Please allow at least three business days for a prescription refill to be processed.
- In most cases, it takes up to 2 weeks for you to be notified of lab results. If you have not been contacted after 2 weeks, please contact our office.
- The medical staff is generally unavailable to take phone calls during office hours. Messages will be returned before clinic, during lunch or after hours.
- Our office will not mail prescriptions or other health forms.
- Understanding your insurance will facilitate medication refills, referral requests and payment obligations.
- Please allow the necessary time for your insurance company to process referrals requiring authorization.